NIACL AO Jobs 2018: 312 Administrative Officer Vacancy for Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, CS, ICWA, CA, LLB, LLM, MBA/PGDM, M.Com Salary 62,315 published on 6th December 2018
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, CS, ICWA, CA, LLB, LLM, MBA/PGDM, M.Com|
|Salary||Rs. 32,795 – Rs. 62,315/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||26/12/2018|
Phase-I or Preliminary Exam Pattern
Other Qualification Details of NIACL AO Jobs 2018:
1.Post Name: Administrative Officer (Generalists & Specialists)
2. Discipline: Company Secretary -02, Legal – 30, Finance & Accounts -35 Generalists -245
3. Emoluments & Benefits: Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)- 62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled to Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms. The salary scales are due for revision w.e.f Aug 2017.
2. Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) 30th Jan 2019
3. Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive) 2nd Mar 2019
1. The probability of having some problems in the examination administration cannot be completely rejected, which can affect the result of test distribution and/or generated. In that case, every possible effort will be made to improve the problem, in which the candidates may be involved in transferring to other centers or organizing another exam as deemed necessary. Decision of
2. While applying online for the post, the applicant should ensure that he meets the eligibility and other criteria as per the specified dates and details submitted by him are correct in all cases. If at any stage of the recruitment it has been found that a candidate does not meet the merit criteria and/or has submitted any false information or suppressed any material facts, his candidature should be canceled. Will go. If any of these / lacks have been detected even after the appointment, then its services can be terminated.
3. Candidates are advised to apply online before the closure date and do not wait for the last date to prevent the possibility of legalization / inefficiency / failure on the website due to heavy loads on internet or website. It is advisable to register the applicants online and keep their e-mail ID active during the recruitment exercise. Candidates should provide their mobile number in the application form for the SMS service from the company. Please note that e-mail id and mobile number should be kept active during practice.
4. In the context of admission documents in the online test, the age/abilities/ categories of candidates (scheduled castes / scheduled tribes / other backward / PBBD / XS) etc. will be completely temporary without verification. If misunderstanding of caste certificate is seen in any stage, the candidate will be automatically canceled.